Do Your Gutters Need Some TLC?
We can help!
Why is gutter cleaning important?
- Clogged gutters can cause rainwater to overflow and run down the fascia, behind the siding and into the attic causing water damage.
- Overflowing water will also pool around the foundation of the house which overtime floods into basements.
- Prevents mold that tends to grow in moist shady areas.
- Pest control – gets rid of insects that would move into these moist shady areas and may start to borough into wood.
- Gutter guards, although prolongs the frequency of cleaning, will not 100% keep leaves and debris out of gutters.
How it's done, the affordable way
- In most homes, the gutters can be cleaned from ground level using a telescoping wand. The force of the water should propel debris out of the gutters. This minimizes the use of ladders, which it turns minimizes the risk of damaging siding and gutters and ensures the safety of our technicians.
- If the gutters have a lot of debris, they will clear out some by hand beforehand to avoid clogging the downspout.
- After the gutters and downspouts are cleaned out, we rinsed the system to flush out any remaining debris.
- All debris and litter on the ground will be bagged up and be disposed.
Award Winning Team
Our team is constantly working hard and it shows with the awards we win!
Our team members are friendly, polite and courteous. We treat your home with care.
Licence & Insured
All of our team members are licensed & insured. You can have peace of mind with Affordable.