Get Peace of Mind With Electrostatic Sanitation
We can help!
What is it and how does it work?
The fine mist droplets are electrically charged as it’s sprayed, which allows the disinfectant to cover all types of surfaces for an 360 degree even clean.
The disinfectant is given a positive charge as it’s sprayed which causes it to be attached to all negatively charged surfaces including the visible sides, back sides, and under sides.
The Benefits of Electrostatic Sanitation
- Safe for use in hospitals, nursing homes, nurseries, medical offices, schools, military installations, athletic facilities, public areas, ambulances, institutional kitchens, cafeterias, restaurants, public restrooms, hotels and motels, garbage and refuse centers, shower and bath areas, zoos, prisons, HVAC and R equipment, dental offices, emergency areas, healthcare facilities, intensive care, operating rooms, dental operatories, by police, and EMS.
- It cleans and sanitizes in 30 seconds making it a fast and effective way to clean contaminated areas.
- Applies disinfectant in an efficient controlled manner which prevents over-wetting.
- No need to wipe off or rinse after application avoiding cross-contamination.
- Reduces time it takes to cover and sanitize surfaces and hard to reach areas.
- Effective method to decontaminate and eliminate Mold/Mildew/Spores, bacteria and viruses such as Flu A, HIN1, Avian Flu, Rhinovirus, HIV and SARSCoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes Covid-19.
- EPA – Approved.